Global Logistic Company
- Ensuring all operational and performance tracking / mgmt tools aspects for a successful deployment of performance tracking tools/systems are in place or planned in detail prior to and during the readiness and implementation phase
- Deliver consistent implementations across each assigned site within the region to ensure each site within the program scope has a standard DSC performance tracking/mgmt solution
- Work with IT to establish the integration/extract from source systems (i.e. WMS/T&A systems.)
- Work with IT to ensure all necessary hardware is in place for the implementation (i.e. Printers, PCs, Scanners)
- Complete an analysis of the data to highlight and detail areas where source systems are not providing data in the correct format or detail.
- Define, analyze and then map all effective processes in detail in preparation for application of standards
- Creation of warehouse/location mapping where applicable to a sufficient level of detail ensuring future flexibility to enable effective maintenance whilst providing the platform for accurate standards to be built.
- Deliver effective training and knowledge transfer to site users and others on use of the performance tracking tools/systems, interpretation, maintenance and issue resolution.
- In case of discrete standards define the detailed requirements, by job or task for Industrial engineering. Completing the required work studies or manage a contractor accordingly.
- Incorporate Lessons Learned from previous implementations.
- Document areas of opportunity either in process or equipment and share with site teams.
- Highlight and escalate any slippage or changes to the implementation plan on site in order to action appropriate measures.
- Highlight and define any interface or Company Link work that may be required. Additionally, should any WMS modifications be required, highlight the requirements to IT and site manager
- Ensure that any risks and lessons learned are appropriately captured and communicated to regional OMS team
- Conduct health checks in line with sustainability models to ensure success of implementation（Measurement Criteria / KPIs）
- Performance cube indicator
- Plan View Dashboard (Elements 5 and 6 of OMS)
- Direct management of: external Industrial engineers
- Coaching and Change management
- Very Strong operational background in the supply chain industry
- Experience in Performance Management, productivity and Industrial Engineering highly desirable
- Experience working within supply chain operations is essential for this role
- Experience in a manufacturing/operational environment is needed
- Industrial engineering experience
- Experience of cross functional working with operations and functions (IT/ Eng) across of various countries may be desirable in some Regions
- Experience with OMS and/or performance tracking/labor management tools in the Region is desirable
<Education / Qualification / Certification Requirements>
- The role holder must be dynamic and goal orientated; enabling local teams to work accordingly to the regional plans
- The role holder must act self-initiative but understand the role as an integrated team role
- Experience is needed to collaborate with ops managers across all levels within a country
- Solid experience of Industrial Engineering and IT
- The ability to influence without authority is required strongly / significantly in this role
- Strong in Process understanding and LEAN approach
6 Million 〜 7.5 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
9:00〜17:45 (60 minutes lunch break)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.