Global Package Company
- Organize annual stress check and fire drill as well as to establish companywide risk management together with HR Country Representative
- Preparation of a monthly OHS performance report for presentation to the site Management Team
- Provide OHS advice and guidance as required to enable compliance with local legislation and the Tetra Pak Group OHS Policy
- Provide on-site support including liaising with the enforcement authorities in the event of a serious accident or enforcement authority action
- Establish and maintain OHS procedures and guidance to enable compliance with local legislation and the Tetra Pak Group OHS Policy including a local OHS Policy and legal register and support for the implementation of the Tetra Pak global risk assessment procedure. Advice on the timing of the development & implementation of these procedures will be given by the HR country representative
- Establish and maintaining systems to support the site conformance with the Group OHS procedures and local legislation
- Maintain a record of OHS incidents and monitor completion of follow up actions
- 5 years of working experience in related function
- Required local legal certifications Health Supervisor (衛生管理者) and Fire Prevention Manager (防火管理者)
- Occupational Health and Safety trainings
- Experience to implement regulatory standards in manufacturing area is preferable
- Experience to manage security aspects.
- Thorough knowledge of local health, safety & environmental regulations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Incident Investigation, Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving.
- Good communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Motivating others
7 Million 〜 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.