Global IT Company
- Reporting directly to OEM APJ Leader with full P/L responsibility of the operation.
- Leading a team of 40 staff with direct reports in functions such as Major Account Managers, Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, Technical Sales
- The successful candidate will inherit a team, which has been performing well.
- Lead the opportunity that further grow the business in Japan.
- Maintain strong collaboration across BU's and functions and responsible for organizing cross functional teams' engagement with accounts.
- Manage complex or strategically important accounts and account teams.
- Exercise control over resources, policy formulation, budgeting and planning.
- Responsible for all statutory obligations and maintain strong oversight on compliance, control and ethics.
- Provide direction, development, coaching and performance management and inspiration to team members.
- Manage hiring, staffing and maintaining a diverse and effective workforce.
- Driving global best of breed growth in Telecommunications, Healthcare and Industrial Automation embedded computing solutions.
- Serve as key liaison to high-profile external organizations/ associations.
- In-depth knowledge of professional standards and trends within area of expertise.
- Work in partnership with senior management to establish and achieve business goals.
- Achieve global leading business KPI's through:
15 Million Yen ~ 20 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.