Global Industrial Equipment/chemical Manufacturer
- External focus; to develop an extensive network of contacts at the selected OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Accounts across a broad range of disciplines.
- Internal focus; grow internal contact networks within the company market segments/business units, sales, R&D teams, etc.
- Develop, implement and update the strategic account plan (VMOSA) for all identified OEM accounts using inputs from the OEM management team, company business unit teams, and the OEM Council.
- Be the lead point of contact for the selected key OEM's whilst providing flexibility for direct contact between the OEM and the business units when necessary.
- Contribute to the global OEM team and work closely with other OEM account managers regionally and globally
- Identify and develop opportunities for innovative new technologies and services that expand company's business portfolio at the OEMs.
- Measure progress at the OEMs and update agreed scorecard metrics.
- Experience in dealing with manufacturers, and/or lubricant/fuel or specialty chemical industries
- High level of commercial acumen, with the ability to define and communicate the value proposition to the OEM
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in related industries
- Fluent written and spoken English and Japanese
- Degree or equivalent in engineering, business or chemistry (science). MBA or equivalent desirable.
- Good presentation skills coupled with an ability to use MS SharePoint, Excel, Word and other business management tools
- Technical competence in relating to manufacturer hardware systems and needs today, and for the future
6 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.