Global Semiconductor Company
Ensures that specific project and program objectives are defined for areas of responsibility, and that necessary preliminary activities (e.g., determination of outcomes, milestones, viability studies, and resource planning, among others) are completed to allow for effectiveness and focus during later stages of completion.
- Ensures that all projects and programs assigned are completed in accordance with predetermined requirements, with specific attention to product/process specifications, project/program costs, resource utilization, and timeliness for completion.
- Ensures that all phases of project, program and/or process development are documented and that information required in other functional areas is reported, disseminated, or transferred, as appropriate. Ensures compliance with Company policies regarding Engineering/Lab notebooks, patents, confidentiality and safety.
- Ensures that the utilization of all material and financial resources is carried out in an effective manner.
- Effectively work with other staff to maximize productivity for the project / program.
A) On-going contract management, inventory management of chamber and other parts (30%)
B) New business support and preparation, internal and external coordination (40%)
C) Cost management (10%)
D) Safety stock management (20%)
- SCM operation experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- English Language Level: TOEIC 800 ※Foreigners are welcome but fluency in Japanese is needed
- Project management skill and experience
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
7 Million 〜 9 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.