Renewable Energy company
We manages the development, design, procurement, construction management and operation of all its projects. The centralization of equipment, procurement and construction management functions, together with deep local knowledge, allows us to better manage risk and has positioned the company as one of the most cost-effective operators of energy across the region.
We are looking for an experienced Manager of Network and System Administration to oversee the use of these environments and systems in our company. You will be the one to ensure that all systems and environments necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
- Perform daily network and server tasks and IT related duties including and not limited to server resources and application. Perform health checks on environments and make recommendations
- Manage firewall and intrusion detection. Analyze, review and maintain network baseline for risk performance to ensure sufficient security measures.
- Work with SOC and external security experts in supporting our organization
- Install / Configure the operation of systems hardware and related infrastructure.
- Provide end-user supports for computer desktop/laptop, network & MS Office application.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Incident Management - Provide Level 2/3 technical analysis to resolve infrastructure related issues and provide guidance to rest of IT team members.
- Implement ITL processes such as change management and continuous improvement.
- Plan and execute projects with internal as well as external resources.
- Knowledge of security related products such as IPS/IDS, UTMs (ie. URL, Filtering, AV, Anti-Spam).
- Knowledge of Wireless Network such as access point configuration.
- Network and high availability.
- IPsec and SSL VPNs & remote access VPN.
- Experience in laptop & desktop troubleshooting.
- Knowledge with Windows and Linux servers on various server platforms such as physical, virtual, and cloud environment.
- Extensive technical experience (Core networking (routing, switching, wireless), IP Telephony & Unified Collaboration, network Security and Firewall.
- Network services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, and encryption.
- Lead Network Services team and be part of a dynamic Infrastructure team of engineers responsible to support and maintain existing setup and to implement solutions and projects.
- Maintain technical documentation and SOPs.
- Desirable Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or practical hands-on equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) technical hands-on experience,
- Must be solution-oriented; ability to work with all levels of management and staff; and able to work with tight timeline and be on call.
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical skills and organization skills; meticulous, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision.
- CCNA/CCNP/CISSP and Microsoft Infrastructure certifications will be an advantage.
- Experience working in International environment
- Travel: 20-30% based on operational needs
- Communication: English and Japanese speaking and writing required, other languages of benefit are Hindu, or Indonesian
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.