Japanese Pharmaceutical Company
- Project planning and designing network infrastructure solutions to meet business requirements
- Designing, testing, implementing, and supporting cloud network and network security infrastructure.
- secure and reliable delivery of all DC & Cloud and enterprise SaaS applications
- Provide guidance and technical consulting in support of large scale network security implementation projects
- Drive technical decisions with set technology standards; update and documentation of design standards
- Responds to and appropriately addresses support calls, incidents, and requests related to the Cloud and network security infrastructure
- Fluent in Japanese and business level in English
- Working permit in Japan
- Strong Experience with Palo Alto, Checkpoint and Cisco ASA Firewalls, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, AWS and Microfost Cloud networking
- Experience with Network Admission Control architecture and framework, Cisco ISE platform for wired/wireless and VPN enforcement, L4-7 network services integration in a data center environment
- Experience or good understanding of cloud management systems
- Familiarity or experience with VMWare solutions including NSX, SDN & SDDC technologies and their applications
- Provide thought leadership on design/implementation of technologies related to Cloud On-Ramp leveraging Equinix ECX platforms and Perimeter Security
- Works independently to achieve Network Services Cloud strategy and vision in close conjunction with hosting/DC and Information Security & Risk(ISR) teams
- Oversee day-to-day team operation and performance
- Strong communicator to ensure alignment with network architecture, operations and ISR teams
- Support training needs for the network operations teams to bridge any gaps with expertise and management of critical data center network technology platforms
- Interface with IT functional business partners with Voice of the Customer of feedback and continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Leverage independent Judgment to determine optimal methods of task completion and work prioritization.
- Adherence to CTUX' Policies, Processes and Standards
- Authority to delegate Tasks and Responsibilities as it relates to Network operations to manage service providers
6 Million yen ~ 11 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.