Global Financial Service Company
- Develops detailed project plans / statement of work (SOW) and schedules using established standards. Documentation to a high level of quality is expected.
- Provides work direction and leadership to assigned project teams, including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts.
- Proactively monitors project plans (milestones and critical path dates), identifying and resolving issues and assessing variances.
- Produce weekly project status reports to provide stakeholders with a clear and concise summary of the status, including accomplishments, progress of current activities, upcoming milestones, issues and corrective action plans, risks and associated mitigation plans.
- Is responsible for the management of one or more medium-sized projects of varying levels of risk, impact and complexity.
- Effectively identify, analyze and manage risks using a structured risk management plan through each phase of the project
- Develops and maintain a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors and key stakeholders.
- Works with all levels of staff and management to communicate project progress and results.
- A total of 5+ years' experience leading large cross functional infrastructure projects in accordance with a formalized project methodology is required; PM leadership experience required (minimum PMP or PRINCE2 or >10yrs of PM experience).
- Strong cost management skills including proficiency with tools such as MS Excel, MS project, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams in a project in a dynamic environment; some projects may require domestic travel as necessary (up to 10%).
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand and communicate business needs for technical projects.
- Strong execution and analytical skills with an ability to influence change and drive results.
- Experience in understanding and communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to interact well with program leadership and senior management; strong presentation skills are required.
- Excellent business level written and verbal skills a must in Japanese and English.
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
7.5 Million Yen ~ 8.5 Million yen/ Annual
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.