Global Real Estate Asset Management
Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the enterprise storage, virtualization and Microsoft Windows systems in the Asia-Pacific region.
This position will work with peers in the US and Europe as well as with other functional groups to assist with needs within the Asia-Pacific region.
- Install and configure ESXi
- Create virtual machines and deploy virtual appliances
- Create and execute SRM recovery plans
- Configure and monitor status of virtual machine replication using vSphere replication
Computer Hardware Administration
- Rack and configure HPE and Cisco servers
- Upgrade firmware
2.Enterprise Storage Administration
- Creating and expanding storage volumes and common provisioning groups
- Creating and managing snapshots
SAN switch (brocade)
- zoning and configuration
- fiber cabling
- Monitor and manage replication
- Upgrade firmware and OS
- Create, monitor and manage backup jobs
- Manage tape rotation and shipment of monthly and yearly tape-out jobs
Windows Server Administration
- Manage and troubleshoot GPO, SCCM, File and Print servers, Exchange troubleshooting and support as needed
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- VMware vSphere administration
- vSphere Replication Appliance
- Site Recovery Manager
- Storage Administration (HPE 3PAR preferred)
- Microsoft Windows Administration (preferred)
[Length of contract]
4000 yen ~
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.