※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Maintenance of network / computer hardware / software systems including maintenance and monitoring of active data network and network related equipment
- Configuring and installing Cisco network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls)
- Set up and install infra related equipment and applications (e.g., servers, switches, printers, scanners).
- Performing server/network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes, security configurations and vulnerability/security breaches
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems
- Maintain the standards for server installations and applications
- Main task includes
- Network monitoring
- Keeping an eye out for needed updates
- Installing and implementing security programs
- Monitoring network traffic and bottleneck
- Good communications skills
- Basic English (both written and spoken)
- Understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design
- Windows Server Basic Knowledge.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- LAN and WAN experience
- Network security experience
- Server Setup and Application installaton
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.