Global Audit Firm
- Leading International Mobility unit
- Management of circa 8 members
- Direct report to HR Director
- Alignment of International mobility operations with the Firm global standards
- Improve team's performance and efficiencies
- Shape culture and drive member engagement
- Tackle and execute relevant projects timely
- Provide professional support and effective communication to Human Resources leaders
- Maintain a close relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum of over 10 years of experience in Human Resources area
- Minimum of over 5 years of experience in International Mobility function/team
- Minimum of 3 years of manager's experience.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create successful internal relationships with employees of all levels
- Goal oriented, strategic, logical, and highly motivated
- Fluent Japanese (Native level preferred)
- English- Advanced/ Business level
- Bachelor degree and above
10 Million Yen ~ 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Consultant: Akiko Nakazato
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.