Global Consumer Goods Company
[The Purpose of This Job]
Our company is continuously developing our talents through international assignments to realize diverse working environment. Global Mobility Specialist manages international employee population such as Expats by handling various immigration-related aspects of their movement, and helping them to navigate the unfamiliar legislative environment.
Responsible for processing all incoming and outgoing expatriates to/from Japan. In this role, you will be a partner with business leaders, HRBP, Talent Management, Finance and Talent Acquisition to execute solutions and provide a support. This is a critical role with significant exposure to senior management, influencing and communicating as well as good understanding of HR processes.
- Handle all incoming/outgoing expatriate's relocation
- Partner with HRBP to advise policy interpretation, mobility process and immigration matters
- Deal with ad hoc queries, day to day case management, deliver solutions to meet customer's expectation/business needs.
- Manage local vender (relocation agent, language school and housing company)
- Coordinate with other affiliates for relocation related
- Handle expats monthly salary recharge between affiliates, prepare onshore reportable benefits/payments, year-end Finance activity.
- Work closely with tax vender to support expat's tax query, TEQ process and tax filing.
- Min. 3-5 years of working experiences preferably within HR, Service Industry
- Expertise and strong interest in global mobility (compensation, benefits, tax, immigration, etc.)
- Customer oriented, strong communication skill, deliver service to clients in a fast-paced
- Strong sense of urgency with ability for multi-task
- Attention to details
- Problem Solving capability
- Fluency in English/Japanese, international business experience is preferable
Full time employee
7 Million Yen to 8 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.