※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
<Objectives of the Position>
- Analyze company's portfolio and establish Asset Management strategy with each Asset Management team leader in order to optimize company's portfolio with mid-long term view.
- Establish the strategy against generic entry to the market.
- Be responsible for development and implementation of Upland and Rice Crop fungicides, insecticides, herbicides and mixtures' portfolio strategy and marketing plans for existing and new segments to optimize market opportunities by understanding grower's needs and with digital initiatives. This requires to have strong communication skills, knowledge of financials, and experience of product management. He or she needs strong leadership to lead asset management team, marketing support functions, and many internal departments to support and implement the portfolio business plan
(Heading 1, 50 %): Asset Management
- Create, validate and implement Asset Management Strategy of company's AIs, which is related to 3rd Party Strategy, seeking bigger business synergy options and lower level of conflict related to products that comply with quality standard and profitability required by company.
- Coordinate the Cross-functional Asset Management project teams to establish and implement comprehensive strategies to maximize AI sales potential with holistic view.
- Analyze company's portfolio and suggest the necessary measures (LCM, co-development, in/out-licensing, etc.) in order to optimize the portfolio.
(Heading 2, 10%): Strategy against generic entry
- Collect the information related to generic entry to Japanese market.
- Establish the strategy against generic by collaborating with relevant departments.
(Heading 3, 40%): Crop Manager (Upland & Rice)
- Prepare and execute product strategy of Upland/Rice Crop fungicides, insecticides, herbicides and mixture product portfolio for short and long term.
- Prepare and execute marketing plan of the products
To fulfill and manage the product portfolio, and to develop new opportunities to grasp market trend and needs
To manage complicated and complex business situation to maximize Upland/Rice Crop fungicide and insecticide involving several 3rd parties keeping with compliance
- University Degree in agriculture, commerce or business
5yrs sales, 5yrs marketing, 5yrs R&D experience and 3yrs project management experience in agricultures or marketing in business related; experience in sales or marketing.
<Technical & Professional Knowledge>
- Understanding of market trends and challenge
- Strong knowledge of marketing aspect and communication
- Strong personal and interpersonal skill
- Ability to communicate with global/regional colleagues
- Any related professional or marketing training are preferable
- Project management for strategic topic such as divestment and sensitive topic with external stakeholders
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.