Japanese famous jewelry brand
Under the supervision of Marketing Director and Senior Manager of merchandise planning department, based on strong market knowledge, this position will develop Jewelries and any sales goods, create, communicate, and deliver value to customers through developing marketing and sales strategies and plans, in coordination with other departments and through shaping future market offerings.
- Create and develop products to build brand image and increase traffic into stores
- Oversee and guide brand development, manage portfolio priorities
- Implement marketing strategy for Japan market
- Analyze and evaluate the results of sales actual
- Develop relationship with external corporations
- Manage the resources efficiently to meet the marketing objectives
- Manage budget in order to produce maximum output with minimum cost
- Formulating and executing strategies in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Maintain excellent relationship with manufacturers
- Understand and in the loop of what other competitors are doing
- Being able to plan and execute for MD plan
- Work closely with Marketing and Merchandising team for any endorsement
- To be able to look for interesting collaboration project to support the brand awareness
- To work as a team for planning, implementation and execution of any activities
- Cooperate with other managers and sharing obtained information and proactively involve oneself in any related project to achieve the company goals
- An individual with positive mind, speed, entrepreneurial spirit and cooperative
- Able to train product information for sale team.
- Background and proven success in Product Management, Product Marketing, Product Development
- Minimum 3 years' experience in product development
- Retail consumers oriented with strong business acumen
- Excellent team player who is able to work strategically and independently even under pressure
- Experience in the fashion or jewelries industry.
- Luxury goods back ground preferred
- Presentable and fluent in English with strong communication
- PC skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Illustrator and Photoshop preferable)
- Analytical and good with figures
- High negotiation skills
- Think creatively and strategically
- A good communicator who can build good relationships with different people in different roles in the Company
- A team player
- Manage Complexity
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.