※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Take initiatives for marketing of Aesthetics (Ax) business to establish a brand of the products and the company among the market.
Key roles involve creating brand strategy, implementing the strategy, supporting to sales reps and acquiring trusts to the brands and the company from the market.
- Lead and master brand marketing planning, communicating in house and implementing.
- Manage and lead agency network in compliance with the brand handbooks and guidelines as well as the processes.
- Set and track KPIs of marketing investments for pre/post evaluation
- Annual sales objective and marketing objectives, eg; market share/evaluation from the market, of the brand
- Overall accountability for budget control, planning, implementation and monitoring of brand marketing plan.
- Work effectively and communicate well with the global/Regional counterparts of marketing.
- University bachelor degree
- Brand marketing experience in medical device / pharmaceutical company for 5 years or longer
- Aesthetics / Skincare related experience
- Marketing experience of Fillers / Toxin: Big plus
- Sales experience in medical device / pharmaceutical company
- Working experiences closely interacting with global functions
- Up-to-date, integrative marketing, advertising and communication knowledge on an international corporate scope.
- Developed marketing oriented storytelling and mid- or long-term strategy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives.
- Japanese and English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Capable to manage a set of marketing communication agencies with regards to visual design and copywriting.
- Business acumen and understanding of business context to create appropriate marketing communication.
- Capable of working independently while balancing a desire to succeed as part of a high performance decentralized team.
- Result-driven and a self-starter with a great ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Open-minded and innovative with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Reliable and responsible leading project owner
- Ability to develop strong KOL relationship and communication skill to work with HCPs
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.