Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
各商品カテゴリーのマーケティング部署と広告代理店の間にたち、担当カテゴリーのMedia Strategy, Planningについて自社ブランドマネージャー達と連携しながら、広告代理店に対して明確な方向性を出していくポジションです。
This position will provide thought and strategic leadership and deliver Connection planning / Consumer activation for Hydration, Tea, Coffee category brands. This position will also manage OU Central Media buying, total Connection Planning / Media Buying budget planning and control.
- Lead the team to Create 'High value reach' & deliver 'Engaging brand experience' in all media and key sales channels to build the competitive IMX campaign awareness and purchase intension.
- Set the vision and strategy of the team
- Lead the growth of OU Connection planning capability- Connection strategy and market execution plan development including Media, Sales promotion and experiential event planning
- Consumer activation / National promotion / Experiential event asset development and execution management
- System alignment for Campaign execution plan (Media/SP/Experiential event)
- Develop highly engaged, high performance team including the agency and media partners; manage and develop the team associates, identify and deploy best Connection / Media / SP agency partners, and bring out the best of their capability. Promote and role-model Growth Behavior.
- Manage Media buying & Productivity- Buying strategy / KPI & Productivity management / Media landscape / Optimal reach & Media mix model
- Total Direct Marketing Expenses control & Investment strategy management for Media & National promotion
- People management skill and experience to influence global & OU management / system stakeholders.
- Skill and experience to plan and execute connection plans.
- Skill and experience for Media buying that includes Media landscape knowledge.
- Expertise in SP / Experiential event development and execution management.
- Able to translate established marketing strategies into clear, concise, and compelling solutions which are consistent with brand SBP/ABP.
- Must be an excellent presenter with the ability to articulate and sell complex concepts to senior management by proving how ideas will deliver on brand strategic marketing objectives.
- Well-developed leadership and management skills
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Possesses a unique blend of strategic executive-ability and understanding of brand marketing business of our system.
- Able to define and work within budgeting and scheduling parameters, negotiate effectively with outside vendors and manage department activities to ensure teamwork
- Able to foster positive, trusting relationships across all levels of Company management
- Able to partner and lead agencies and outside firms to ensure that brand experiences are consistent with the market positioning of each brand
- English: Business level or above
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.