Global Medical Product Company
- Analyze historical shipment trends, develop statistical FCST models by using JDA (a common demand / supply planning platform used globally in company) and other analysis tool
- Review sales and statistical FCST together with Sales, Marketing, & Finance to develop consensus Demand FCST by facilitating a monthly collaborative S&OP process.
- Develop and fine-tune plans for local kitting (promotional bundle packs, cabinet builds for trial lens, etc.) / over-labelling / any other value-added works at DC based on forecast & actual demand from customers for the month by coordinating with 3PL, local material suppliers, QA and Sales / Marketing
- Develop inventory plans and strategies for existing items, new products, and product being phased-out by collaborating with source plants and sales / marketing, this also includes to calculate slow moving & obsolescence reserves.
- Maintain planning parameters and update consensus demand FCST onto Demand planning system (JDA)
- Achieve and maintain the best-in-class planning KPl's (Line Fill Rate / FCST accuracy measured by MAPE, Inventory MOH) and execute with excellence to troubleshoot any imbalance between Demand and Supply on a daily basis Track
- 3 years of experience as Supply / Demand planner including inventory planning / management, manufacturing / MRP planning, procurement, shipping handling, experience in Pharmaceutical, Medical Equipment industries or FMCG market preferable
- Experience in frequent communications with overseas in a global company
- Experience / Knowledge of JDA or other demand planning software preferable
- Experience of ERP (SAP, Oracle, etc.) implementation is a plus
・ English: TOEIC 800 above
・ Japanese: Native Level
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Expert level MS EXCEL and data base reporting skills are desirable
- In-depth knowledge in Inventory Management
- Basic knowledge in PMD Act
- Strong analytical & hypothesis testing skills Project management skill
- Good communication & interpersonal skill
- Self-starter & team player
- Self-motivated & commitment to self-development
5.5 Million 〜 7 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.