Global Infrastructure System Development Company
This role will focus on understanding market trends and opportunities, as well as developing and implementing strategies across APAC with a focus on city-level strategies.
- Lead strategy-to-action development and evaluate potential market expansion / investment opportunities. Define new ways to grow Buildings Asia through growth ideas (market entry, business models, JV, M&A, alliance, etc.) beyond traditional core and adjacencies.
- Lead program management for special or strategic initiatives to ensure alignment with strategies and achievement of defined outcome.
- Coordinate with regional leaders of operational and sales initiatives focused at a branch or local market level.
- 5 years or more of experience in leading strategy and transformation projects on large scale.
- Business fluency in English and Japanese.
- Familiarity with products and processes in infrastructure development, construction, smart cities, etc.
- Commercial business savvy with strong analytical mindset.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self-driven, strong motivation for success
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Consulting background and industry experience preferred.
12 Million Yen ~ 22 Million Yen
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.