- The Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in supporting our marketing programs and will become a power user for the marketing automation platform (Pardot). The candidate will facilitate the development and execution of online and offline marketing programs, build out email campaigns within Pardot, work closely with the Global Marketing Operations Manager - reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, Japan.
- As one of the primary global advocates of the marketing automation system and campaign reporting, you will need to understand and stay current on best practices, new Pardot and other digital platforms functionality (for example, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, or/ and WordPress).
- Manage the Marketing Automation system in sync with Salesforce including but not limited to segmentation, database health analysis, and dynamic database filters to maximize data effectiveness
- Plan and execute physical events/seminars and webinars
- Build out and execute integrated lead generation campaigns including email offer, event and webinar promotional campaigns; plan and coordinate the email marketing schedule
- Set up and deploy high-impact email demand generation campaigns from start to finish, including email templates configuration and HTML design - to help generate awareness and move the prospect pipeline
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns performance, including email campaigns, search campaigns and webinars; optimize performance metrics ensuring appropriate lead flows between the systems
- Analyze effectiveness of communications - assess how leads can be gathered and influenced from multiple sources (LinkedIn, website, Pardot mailshots).
- Maintain microsites and landing pages, design and optimize web/landing pages for increased conversions
- Perform program analysis, including outbound email campaigns, inbound web assets, webinars and search campaigns within Pardot and Salesforce- based on response rates by tactics, new prospect, number of campaign touches, web traffic, and conversion rates to pipeline
- Manage the lead flows within systems, lead processing and follow up
- Propose and implement email subscription centre strategy and implementation
- Develop, maintain and document processes as quick reference tools for other team members
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- Excellent standard of spoken and written Japanese language
- Decent level of spoken and written English language
- Up to 3 years background in B2B marketing and Tech SaaS space preferred, Finance or/and Accounting space knowledge are a great plus
- Understanding of direct response marketing and measurements in various channels with the ability to provide creative, innovative, and forward-thinking ideas
- Knowledge of modern lead-lifecycle within the technology industry or financial services industry
- Experience in multi-dimensional digital campaigns to drive qualified leads
- Strong experience administering marketing automation systems (Pardot preferred)
- A/B testing, reporting, data research, database health and integrity, online behaviour tracking, Client Acquisition and Retention programs, analysing data points such as CTRs and other conversion points, audience segmentations, ABM, lead nurturing drip campaigns, lead scoring, systems architecture, functionality and sync
- Experience with Salesforce.com i.e. integration behaviour with marketing automation, field creation, marketing campaigns, reporting, etc.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and data manipulation, i.e. VLookUps, Pivot Tables etc.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and HTML (desirable)
- Pardot (desirable)
- Salesforce (desirable)
- Ability to work in a team as well as on an individual basis
- Ability to build relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Strong communicator to allow for effective interactions with internal teams
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Analytical and efficient approach
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.