Global Software Company
As a Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution of marketing strategies by working in close collaboration with our sales teams and strategic partners.
This role will succeed on a deep understanding of demand and lead generation, campaign management, field marketing, content creation, social media and channel marketing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing the Marketing strategies
- Developing end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns that help meet the region's sales objectives
- Planning and executing joint marketing activities with channel partners
- Developing and executing pipeline acceleration activities in support of quarterly and yearly metrics
- Representing regional needs during worldwide marketing program planning
- Developing and executing multi-touch, integrated demand generation campaigns targeting territory specific accounts
- Leveraging an integrated mix of social media, digital, face-to-face & online events, content marketing, and other awareness-driving tactics to drive demand, awareness, and thought leadership
- Budget planning, tracking and management
- Managing a direct report and shared resources
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers.
Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best at for our customers, partners, team, and you.
- Broad in scope, this role will appeal to a hands-on marketer who is willing to be challenged and work collaboratively in a fast paced B2B environment.
- You have a proven ability to plan and execute marketing campaigns effectively, reporting on marketing metrics and ROI. An excellent communicator with the ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects at any given time.
- You have an ability to see the "big picture" in business while managing multiple small projects
Other qualities that you'll need for this role include:
- Native level Japanese, Fluent in English
- University Degree
- 3+ years in field marketing and channel marketing is must; demand generation, or digital marketing experiences would be a plus
- Knowledge of Sales CRM and Marketing Automation tools (Marketo) and an understanding of the IT industry and market trends is ideal
- Experience in tracking and measuring marketing events, programs, and metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Business savvy with an expertise of liaising with stakeholders to meet marketing objectives
- Organised with attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple tasks
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.