Media Intelligence Company (SaaS)
- Digital marketing activities: Managing Google Ads, organic Social media activities as well as creating content and campaigns for paid social Ads (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Display and more) to drive traffic to our Japan websites (English and Japanese).
- Create and promote digital content: Create and/or localize content from other regions and promote our digital content on key industry topics across PR, Marketing, Social Media and Digital.
- Writing thought-leadership content (eBooks/Infographics etc.) and SEO optimize existing content, in order to increase visibility and Click-Through-Rates.
- Finding topics that fits the Japan audience and organize and host webinar programs:
- Sourcing and closing potential speakers
- Setting up email automation programs and Promoting it externally
- Work with Account Based Marketing Campaigns by creating value-building and personalized content and promotion.
- Client Advocacy and ABM campaigns: Build relationships with our most valued clients in Japan by driving and creating Client Advocacy Programs (case studies, blog interviews, video testimonials) in Japanese and English.
- Others: Working with Demand Generation and Lead Management in cooperation with the local sales team. You will work towards monthly, quarterly and annual goals with the Area Director and VP of APAC.
- On-going training, coaching and guidance on the above responsibilities will be provided according to the candidate's skills. Responsibilities can evolve based on strengths and personal/career development of the candidate.
- B.A. or B.S. degree with proven academic results; in-house and/or agency recruitment experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills both in Japanese and English with attention to details
- Solution and goal oriented
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
- Degree in journalism / Marketing / Business / Public Relations or related disciplines
- Knowledge of Marketo or other Marketing Automation programs is a must
- Good understanding of SEO/ SEA/Google Analytics/Wordpress is a plus
- Photoshop and/or Adobe skills is a plus
- A passion for Growth Marketing
- Sales experience (or passion for sales) is highly appreciated
- Ability to effectively work with tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Strong organizational and people skills with an enthusiastic attitude
- Hardworking, dedicated individual with a real sense of fun!
Welcome skills and experience
- Polished and experienced spokesperson
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing - preference for SaaS and/or technology
- Have a strong network of like-minded professionals
- Active across Japanese events both attending and speaking
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to adjust and roll with the punches
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.