※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
The core function of this role is to support our sales and marketing activities by promoting its brand and products in Japan market through various channels.
Such activities include but not limited to advertising, organizing marketing events, conducting market research, creating PR tools and presentation materials.
This position requires a high level of commitment to customer service and high level of teamwork with sales and management.
- Interact regularly with the sales and management teams to identify and determine marketing needs.
- Create presentation materials (web page/ brochures/ videos/ SNS) and managing and organizing media interviews.
- Articulate value propositions of our products and clearly differentiate our product offerings from competitor offerings
- Manage and enforce corporate branding consistency in all phases of written public interfaces, outwardly facing customer materials including signage and all other elements of property branding.
- Manage research programs including defining the scope of work, instrument design, sample selection, vendor coordination, and project administration through final deliverable.
- Development and coordination of all advertising collateral including working with third party agencies, self-developed materials and advertising sales. Collateral includes mailings (e-mail & post), print ads and building sign ads.
- Development and maintenance of all customer proposal templates, PowerPoint templates and customer collateral packages.
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of all building specifications, carrier lists, suite specifications and other like documentation with inputs from sales engineering
- Develop and maintain "marketing" area of our intranet including determining file structure, managing content, version control of documents and photographs.
- Maintenance and ongoing creation of all corporate and building website activity including the coordination of the website designer, sales and operation information, search engine optimization strategies and management approvals
- Manage the coordination of all trade shows, corporate events and broker events including the preparation, set-up, floor coordination, and post-trade show follow-up.
- Coordination of corporate give-aways.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university and a minimum of five (5) years of work experience in B to B marketing is essential. In lieu of a BA/BS degree, must have ten (10) or more year's related experience. Experience in IT industry is preferred.
- Strong English and Japanese communication skill is required in order to effectively convey corporate offerings and value propositions in a clear manner through verbal and written means
- Basic project management skill is essential to lead marketing events like exhibitions and media interviews, and coordinate groups of people through events.
- Advanced Word and PowerPoint skills are required to create, format and proof presentation materials and customer facing documentation as a formal work product that is indicative of the professionalism of us. Ability to develop copy as needed for advertising materials is also required.
- Ability to create and manipulate graphic designs within commonly used graphic software, Advanced Photoshop, Quark or similar skills are plus.
- Requires ability to successfully manage third party firms/agencies to ensure the completion of assigned projects on time and on budget, good organization skills and attention to details, and an openness to new ideas and procedures. A successful candidate is expected to demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach to unusual occurrences.
- Ability to perform basic financial analysis in Excel. Ability to track and project costs against a preapproved budget.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results. Responsible for setting and meeting work unit and/or project deadlines.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.