Global Apparel Company
- Lift values of A brands on a long term basis through implementing marketing communication programs including logo management, advertising and promotion control, etc.
- Contribute to increasing sell-in/sell-out sales via sales promotion programs, e.g., trade exhibition, POS (point of sales materials), etc.
- Integrate potential needs in related sections (sales, merchandising, etc.) and create innovative solutions via building close and trustworthy relationship.
- Handle special projects of global campaign in cooperation with headquarters as well as periodical status reports.
- Exchange information about marketing activities of other Asian contries (Austraria, Honk Kong, Korea, China, etc.) and provide them with marketing tools on a request basis.
- Bachelor degree
- Fluency in business English & Japanese.
- Over 15 years of professional experiences.
- Marketing Communication (consumer, trade, web, etc.), digital marketing (SNS) and consumer research, understanding for E-business
- Frequent domestic travels.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experiences in underwear, casual-wear, and/or athletic-wear businesses.
- EC technology
8 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.