※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
■Purpose of the Job
Responsible for overall marketing efforts in Japan where the company operates and include developing marketing plans, managing marketing budgets and strengthening relations with external customers. Work closely with sales teams to develop marketing strategies and assist with the execution of such plans. Work closely with the senior leaders to improve awareness and develop innovative marketing ideas.
■Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To set up and develop the marketing policy and strategy to align with the business growth
- To manage the development/execution of strategic, integrated marketing communications plans, budget and measurable targets for Japan markets
- To develop key business performance metrics, and tracking achievement vs. plan
- To be responsible for all marketing events, ensuring the objectives are met and the events receive high marks from attendees (internal and external)
- To develop media relations plans and implements with the sales team
- To work closely with the corporate marketing team in Swiss HQ to drive synergy Japan and internationally
- To ensure that all marketing, communication and business development activities are consistent with Sonova brand image and graphics standards program
- To regularly visits customers, in order to collect useful information regarding market evolution, prices, sales opportunities, projects, competitors and customers. This information will be centralized in a data base under his responsibility, shared with management team.
- To provide coaching and support the development of subordinates for their career development.
- As assigned by superior
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 12-15 years of marketing and public relations experience of which at least 8+ years in the capacity of a manager or above in multinational corporations
- In Marketing field
- Up to date knowledge
■Language(s) / Level
- Excellent oral and written English communication
- Japanese (native speaker)
- Microsoft Office
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Creativity and ability to change
- Willingness to perform and result orientation
- Communication abilities and ability to assert oneself
- Integration and contribution in team
- Respect and esteem (towards others)
- Build for growing value
- Engage for winning teams
- Inspire for sustainable innovation
- Perform for superior results
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.