Global Software Company
We are looking for a creative, driven and results-oriented marketer to join our growing marketing team as the Japan Marketing Lead. Based in our Tokyo office, you will work closely both with the Japan Country Manager and with centralized marketing teams in US to develop and execute integrated marketing programs and regionalize global marketing campaigns to drive growth, generate pipeline and build brand awareness.
As a founding member of our Japan team, you will play a pivotal role in the team's success by building multi-channel campaigns that influence the customer journey, resulting in tangible business results. This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class marketing team as we grow our footprint across Asia Pacific and scale globally.
What you'll achieve:
- Craft positioning and messaging for our target audiences in Japan, through careful development of our regional voice and tone.
- Leverage close partnerships with centralized marketing teams, field sales and external partners to develop and execute multi-channel programs and regionalize global marketing campaigns. Drive results that support objectives and revenue goals at both the regional and global level.
- Budget, resource, and report on localization efforts and programs.
- Manage field event strategy (breakfast briefings, round tables, customer dinners, etc.) - including all relevant logistics, production, budget tracking and sales enablement assets.
- Partner closely with centralized Corporate Events team to support and position our presence at key regional industry events and large branded events.
- Drive lead demand generation and sales enablement programs through partnership with our sales and customer success teams; create tailored messaging, campaigns and sales collateral relevant for our target audiences.
- Create Japan customer marketing program: partner with the in-market sales and customer success team to identify top reference accounts and cultivate champions within those accounts.
- Measure, track and communicate the impact of localized marketing programs using data.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within cross-functional teams both in US and in-market. Provide visibility, progress, results and learnings from localized marketing programs and initiatives.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, with 4+ years in B2B SaaS
- Japanese and English fluency
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrated success in writing compelling marketing content that drives results
- Japan market expert; able to create a compelling, relevant local brand narrative
- Experience in core product marketing and positioning
- Consistent track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to cultivate results-driven marketing programs
- Comfort in a matrixed, global organization with centralized and distributed teams. Record of working closely with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Extremely organized with strong planning and project management skills. Ability to support multiple integrated marketing programs
- Enthusiastic about creating and managing end-to-end events, online and offline
- A strong data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Champion and advocate for the customer
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.