Global Pet food Manufacturer
Marketing executive has responsibility to develop launch and leverage strategy of new product and focus recipe of SPT Retail product range and to develop and implement marketing plan as a project leader based on deep understanding of product benefit, target consumer and category needs to contribute to SPT Retail growth based on pillar's annual plan.
- Lead new product launch, focus recipe leverage, and product renewal as a project leader
- Develop launch and leverage strategy (preliminary volume forecast, product positioning, pricing, concept, selling story, marketing mix) and get the approval from management
- Understand the market environment, target consumer insight and needs, competitor trend by data analysis and consumer research to develop robust strategy
- Understand the nutritional benefit of product and develop strong communication (nutritional story, copy & key visual) by collaborating with Scientific Communication and external agency.
- Develop holistic marketing plan and brief to touch point owners (Trade Planning, Scientific Communication, Corporate Affairs, Digital & E-Commerce) and external agency. Make sure all the plans harmonize to maximize the synergy.
- Develop and execute out of store plan (Magazine ad, Tie-up, etc.) by managing external agency
- Conduct post launch/leverage analysis and develop action plan by collaborating with TP, Sales Managers, and NKA/ECOM team in a timely manner.
- Plan and deliver product renewal by working with SC/Regulatory, Graphic Chain, E2E, and Sales.
- Adopt package claim to local market by appropriate localization.
- Update product page on corporate site and develop sales tool such as product catalogue, product book, by supervising marketing assistant
- Manage A&CP budget per project and improve ROI of activity by tracking and measuring result.
Context and Scope
Marketing executive is required to implement marketing plan with strong leadership and ownership by collaborating with key stakeholders (campus product manager and activation manager, regional sales & marketing, local multifunction and sales, external agency) through operational process (S&OP+, CPM, TC with APAC). This position also requires strong analytical and strategic thinking skills as well as basic marketing functional skills such as consumer insight understanding, concept development, pricing, agency management, holistic marketing plan and communication development.
- 40% for analysis, research, launch & leverage strategy development
- 30% for execution of product and marketing plan
- 20% for project management and interaction with stakeholders and participation in key meetings
- 10% for supervising marketing assistant
Relevant Quantitative and Budget Information
Financial: Responsible for A&CP allocated to each project
1. Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
- Fluent in Japanese, Business English TOEIC 850+ (need frequent communication in English with Campus and APAC region)
- Experience in marketing department (FMCG marketing experience in multi-national company is preferred)
- Experience of new product launch and holistic marketing plan development and deployment
- Experience of managing and directing agency
- Preferred to have the experience of key account management as sales or trade planning
3. Physical/Mental Requirements
- Pass health-check required by company
- Delivers Consistent Results
- Creates Collaborative Relationships
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Flex Time (Core time: 11-3pm)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.