※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Working with the Japan CMO the Marketing Manager is responsible for the management and execution of the national promotions calendar and all other marketing programs to drive same store sales, customer counts and franchisee profitability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the CMO on planning and preparing the national marketing calendar for the business, in both building the brand, and growing same store sales, customer counts and franchisee profitability.
- Overseeing the co-ordination and execution of the national promotions calendar through all departments, ensuring quality of work and all key deadlines are met. This includes:
- POP and store merchandise
- Owned digital and social media
- External creative agency
- Management & execution of all other elements required
- Working closely with business insights team to ensure best practice Pricing methods are being executed.
- Working with the owned and social media team to ensure messaging and key stories across all platforms are being communicated in a right and timely manner.
- Managing the advertising fund within budget, ensuring it remains positive unless otherwise board approved. This includes managing the TV advertising budget directly with the media buying agency
- Ensuring overall production is managed cost effectively and timely. In house design team is being managed effectively.
- Offering and providing marketing support and advice to Franchisees, Operations Managers and Store Managers.
- Develop marketing systems, policies and procedures that continue to drive business agility, speed and cost efficiencies.
- Management of direct reports and quarterly Job Planning Reviews to ensure continual alignment of business objectives. Currently 5 direct reports including PR manager, Promotions Manager, Internal Comms Manager, and 2 internal creative designers
- University degree; foreign education and MBA desirable
- Minimum 7+ years experience managing international consumer goods / brands.
- Experience in fast paced retail environments highly valuable・Business level both in Japanese and English
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.