※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Under the leadership of the VP/General Manager, this role will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategy and initiatives for brand in Japan. In addition to tailoring marketing and communication strategies, this role will be also accountable for brand image development, PR and promotion, partnering with business partners for joint program and initiatives, and liaison with media channels and principals. All marketing plans/activities are to be reflective of the brand global strategy and approved by the our management team.
- Strategic Planning & Execution (40%)
- Division Management (30%)
- People & Talent Management (15%)
- Customer experience (15%)
- University graduate in marketing or business
- Over 5 years marketing experience from luxury fashion, bridge brands or retail industry
- PR expertise and contacts with strong media network in Japan
- Demonstrated experience in working across geographical boundaries.
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication in English and Japanese.
- Proactive, uses initiative and able to provide creative solutions whilst working to budget
- Understanding of the value of marketing to the brand awareness and positioning and recommend initiatives that have a return on investment
- Current insight and knowledge of product trends and aware of consumer buying behavior
- Passion in brand building in a new environment with local and international teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a talent for building relationships with internal and external partners
- Results orientated and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Hands on personality, attention to detail and prepared to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent planning, organizing and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify improvement opportunities and solutions.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, both local and international.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications
- Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from management, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Manual dexterity required.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
- Manual dexterity required.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.