※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Marketing Data Senior Manager／30代後半〜50代前半の方におススメ！
[Salary] 12〜15 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
You will work closely with the J&K OU to develop our next generation data strategy and lead our OU and agency partners towards it. He/she will be on the pulse of industry-leading marketplace-wide shopper marketing data capabilities and lead crafting the most thought-leading, effective shopper marketing data solutions.
This covers 2 core areas of data utilized by our teams:
Scan/Retail Audits partners and protocols (RMS/Scan Data) In Home Panel partners and protocols (e.g. Intage)
- Lead the relationship with current data suppliers, partnering with Operating Units and Global Platform Services teams, guaranteeing optimal service delivery and its enhancement
- Be a partner to the Marketing Services Analytics team, Platform Services Data and Technology teams, OU Human & Commercial Insights teams, OU Strategy and Category partners
- Work with the above to assess new data suppliers. Support current, active initiatives, services, and pilots
◆GLOBAL LIAISON & ALIGNMENT - PLATFORM SERVICES
- Sync J&K OU with Global Team standards and ways of working and aligning data needs and roadmaps with strategic data partners
- Input into the shaping of protocols and diagnostics to deliver the best shopper data landscape for the whole TCCC system, effectively promoting innovation, data scalability and standardization
◆INDUCTION & TRAINING
- Train and/or manage the agency run training of J&K OU associates on datasets, access, independent analysis and interpretation
- Promote the data to ensure it is embraced and used appropriately to produce excellent business outcomes
◆BUSINESS REPORTING/DATABASE MANAGEMENT
- Define data delivery requirements, ingestion, cleaning, metric construction, data harmonization (GTC) and warehousing so that data is consistent, comparable, and accurate across our foundational shopper information base
- Anticipate business needs and deliver process and technology solutions to integrate, streamline, and harmonize data among our various providers
◆BUDGET + QUALITY CONTROL
- Data Budget Management including Budget/ Subscription/ PO/ SOW management. Working with the OU Procurement/Finance team to ensure finance process adherence
- Working with our core providers across Consumer, Shopper, Performance to ensure quality questionnaire/stimulus translation including Brand/Attribute/Module Updates/Sampling design
- Data quality investigation (sample design, universe update, ad hoc research to validate…)
- Must understand full data ecosystem and life cycle. How to acquire, store, organize, manage data. Must understand how to integrate multiple platforms so data from disparate systems is more easily accessible
- Marketing & consumer/shopper knowledge & experience using marketing data to solve business problems and developing marketing data driven stories and recommendations will be a strong advantage
- Demonstrated familiarity with statistical techniques and tools for data exploration. Familiarity with market mix modeling, and experimental design & interpretation is a plus
- Industry-leading partnership Management: The ability to evaluate and ensure that vendor performance meets or exceeds defined performance standards and adheres to overall company policies and procedures
- Network/Resources: Ability to develop diverse network/resources to leverage "best in class" knowledge, approaches, and processes
- Ability to understand and communicate the larger picture, tell data driven stories to a variety of seniority levels. Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and handle conflicting priorities
- Mastery of basic reporting and data visualization using appropriate software
◆Related Work Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience, marketing expertise. The required focus is on the relevance of the recent work they've done as it pertains to this role. Needs to have experience working across teams and geographies in a complex, global environment leading or leveraging teams of internal and external resources. Experience in a global role preferred. Ideally needs to have worked in roles that have developed both strategic and operations capability.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Marketing