Global IT Company
- Getting the message out in Japan: speaking at conferences, meetups, and webinars; blogging, tweeting, recording screencasts, and generally, as we say here at the company, "ribbiting".
- Work closely with the company R&D, Solutions, and Technical Customer Support teams to understand the company's technology and provide feedback.
- Find new channels and ways for engaging with developers
- Work with the global marketing team to help build effective messaging and amplify the message!
- Monitoring, measuring and managing your success:
- Developer relation activities
- Social media activities
- The company's OSS initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Business English level and Native Japanese level.
- 5 years experience in R&D as a Software Developer or Engineer
- 3 years of proven experience appearing in conferences, meetups and other S/W community events.
- Strong writing and presentation skills regarding technical topics
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to effectively connect with developers; enjoy attending meetups, technical events, conferences
- Analytical mindset and must have the ability to set goals, execute and measure the results
- Deep understanding of the developer ecosystem, especially in the DevOps scene
- Able to express complex concepts in compelling language to resonate with developers
- Ability to understand different developer personas and engage with all
- You are a well-known speaker in Japanese S/W community events
- You are a software engineer that not only loves to code but also enjoys speaking and writing about it.
- You are excited about new technologies.
- You can explain technical topics easily to both technical and non-technical communities.
- You deeply care about the software your company produces
- You are ready to take the leap from R&D to developer Community Relations, but you still want to stay hands-on
10 Million Yen ~ 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.