We are looking for a Japan Marketing Communications Strategist to join our Marketing Communications team.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we're looking for you. In this role, the candidate will partner with Strategic Marketing to advance the strategic process for global campaigns and launches, and achieve marketing objectives through efficient and effective planning, execution and measurement of compelling marketing communications. The candidate will interface with Associates across the globe including regional MarCom Strategists, Strategic Marketing, Product Specialists, Event Managers, Digital, Content and Multichannel Strategists, and others to influence development of channel communication plans that align with marketing trends and improve the customer experience across global channels.
The candidate will be responsible to lead the development of marketing communications strategy for assigned product team, from concept/message development and handoff to creative execution, implement solutions that align with our brand, creative and quality guidelines while meeting budget guidelines and minimal cycle time to market. The candidate will collaborate with Strategic Marketing and other MarCom Strategists to complete fiscal year planning, forecasting and budgeting, including reconciling activities for tactical execution, analyzing performance and providing recommendations for improvements.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing support for state-of-the-art implantable medical devices
- Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer and collaborating on cross-functional teams
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 7 years Marketing Communications experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical or life science industry or equivalent agency experience (healthcare focus preferred)
- Proven understanding of category communications strategies and planning including forecasting, budgeting and measurement from campaign and launch initiation through campaign optimization
- Demonstrated experience in creative lifecycle management from campaign and launch initiation through creative execution including congresses and events
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Deep knowledge of assigned products, competitors and their position in the marketplace
- Understanding of traditional and digital media channels and disciplines
- Analytical, creative and tactical thinker with capacity to accurately align marketing communications knowledge and insights to improve business outcomes
- Strong workflow management including organizational, time/project management, planning and implementation, prioritization, and reporting
- Highly effective interpersonal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding and interpreting current healthcare marketing trends and their impact on communications strategies
- Proven strategic innovation & creativity skills
- Positively influence others and facilitate engagements that accomplish desired outcomes
- Work in very fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Develop ideas and strategies across all channels
- English Level : Business level ~
- Work Permit in Japan
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.