Global Chemical Company
The "Marketing Communications" position carries the responsibility for planning, coordinating and implementing marketing and market communication strategies and programs with a support of the Local Marketing Manager, to support the relevant local business units in achieving the business goals in cooperation with relevant Business Head, Local Business Manager as well as Regional Communication team.
- Develops and implements marketing communications strategies to support Refinish Coatings Business with a support of the Local Marketing Manager.
- Understands the strategy of the relevant business unit and ensure consistency in messages in all communication activities.
- Provides consultation and/or implements execution of marketing communication activities including trade show, customer events, advertisement, brochure production, and give-away.
- As a strategic business partner, advises, leads and implements all marketing communication strategies.
- Supports Local Marketing Manager, Business Head as well as Regional Communication team by advising and supporting on all marketing communications matters.
- Supports the brand promise - "Connected to deliver intelligent, sustainable solutions"
- Supports Internal/External Communications
- Supports new product launch process and projects.
- Analyzes sales data to identify trends and potential in product mix or for promotional activity.
- Plans and executes marketing promotion campaigns for certain products or product lines.
- Collects customer data, information, feedback and expectations to prepare for presentations, seminars, workshops to promote business strategies, products and services.
- Maintains market intelligence on price trends, ready for use price analysis, sales terms and conditions and competitor profiles to ensure a profitable and competitive pricing structure is maintained.
- Prepares market research projects on competitors, benchmarking analysis on positioning and performance of competitive products.
- Supports local branding and market communication individually, in teams, or by coordination with other value chain members and create contents for the social media activities.
- Collects, consolidates and analyzes market and customer information based on customer database and CRM.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Management
- 4-5 years working experience in Marketing/Communications in an industrial/consumer-related background
- Strong conceptual thinking and business/marketing sense
- Decisive, flexible, open-minded and creative, a team player, pro-actively taking initiative
- Excellent in English and Japanese, both spoken and written
- Good PC and MS Office programs skills
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.