※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- The Product Marketing Specialist is a member of Company's Medical Division and reports to Medical Division Manager. Responsible for all marketing activities for the assigened business segment. Through in-depth analytics and working with crossfunctional teams and external resources, he/she develops and executes strategies and marketing programs to increase qualified leads to improve winning rates on the sales for the assigned business segment. The individual is also responsible to ensure a good marketing ROI though delivering KPIs. He/she should promote our brand footprint online/offline and manage marketing budget and spending. Overall the key roles for the position are; Market/Customer insight, Strategy, Implementation, Measurement, Pricing analysis, Control and Product launches as well as overall marketing communication.
- He/she should be a good team-worker and capable to work close with Global Business Unit and other functions internally/externally (including overseas).
- 3-5 assistant product/brand manager (for marketing leader) in B2C/B2B
- 3-5 years Direct and Digital Marketing exposures in a for-profit (preferably Global B2C/B2B) organization
- Experience in executing integrated campaigns with 360 degree communication channels (from brief to analyzing data to optimizing performance)
- Lead generation focused with proven experience of creating innovative solutions using new technologies to drive differentiation, impact and awareness
- Strong experience in developing ROI and measurement methodologies for marketing
- Leadership and project management skills, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking all phases of a marketing project
- Analytical, focused on performance optimization and able to simplify data to present meaningful and actionable information to different levels of the organization
- Creative and passionate about new opportunities for brands
- Commercial acumen important
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong presentation skills (writing and presenting)
- Proficiency in Excel
- BA degree
- Native Japanese, Business English
- Travel: 10% (to domestic/ overseas)
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.