Global Life Science research instruments and reagents Manufacturer
- Planning, implementation, measurement, analysis and control of all local marketing communication activities to deliver strategy, support sales teams, profile company and build on the company brand image.
- Responsible for the coordination of all local activities for effectiveness, on time delivery & impact.
- Drive the success of digital marketing strategies within Japan
- Ensure brand consistency and global look based on use of Corporate Identity.
- Ensure quality messaging and consistency across the communication mix including conferences & communication tools.
- Ensure all activities are stored, monitored, measured, reported & reviewed to ensure active follow up, accountability, return on investment & part of an iterative process.
- Manage and report local marketing costs & budgets.
- Manage key relationships with stakeholders in local office.
- Key driver for local roll out of regional internal engagements and communication.
- Bachelor degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an MNC or cross-cultural work environment.
- Experience in digital marketing and has knowledge of marketing concepts such as demand generation and campaign management.
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Communication and presentation skills in English.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Biology/life science background.
- Knowledge of Eloqua and Salesforce.
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Willing to try new things and take on challenges.
7Million yen ~ 11.5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.