Global Analytical Instruments Manufacturer
Responsible for generating marketing leads and resources of assigned product areas, and developing prospect/customer contact base in target segments by coordinating DIV/SBU/Local campaigns and other marketing activities.
- Act as a window person between DIV/SBUs and local BUs for all marketing related topics of assigned product areas.
- Evaluate information on Group sharepoints, emails and other input sources from DIV and SBU marketing teams and identify all available lead growth opportunities.
- Based on your evaluations, plan the annual marketing activities of assigned product areas in cooperation with the Business Unit's Manager(s) and Product Manager(s).
- Coordinate marketing activities of assigned product areas with eBusiness, Field Mktg., Corp. Marcom, TM, Database team, Inside sales teams. Ensure timely execution and back-up the executions whenever necessary.
- Contribute to the development of the prospect/customer contact base in your target segments. Together with TM and Database team, run effective qualification campaigns.
- Be responsible for marketing budget allocated for assigned product areas and monitor spending. Communicate frequently back with Marketing Manager for the spending and ask for additional budget whenever necessary with logical explanations.
- Track and report campaign results-mainly the leads-through the monthly marketing review meeting and documentation. Inform stakeholders of results, with reasons for success or failure. Make suggestions to improve the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Other marketing-related adhoc assignments. The total time spent for these tasks will only represent a minor part of total work time.
- Minimum 3 years Marketing Communications experience-preferably "lead" as main KPI
- Has work experience with a multi-national manufacturing company
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Proficient knowledge of SFDC, Adobe InDesign
- Good understanding of SEM, eMarketing-related tools (e.g. AEM, Oracle Eloqua), CDG
- Fluency in English and Japanese are required at business conversation level (in writing and speaking), with absolutely no reservations to call and write to colleagues abroad.
- Ability to generate well-documented support requests and to communicate these requests to Group functions and to secure their support
- Highly organized, prepared, deadline-driven and able to make time-sensitive decisions
- Strong coordinator and collaborator
~ 6 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
2 - 3 interviews
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.