Global Financial Service Company
- Trigger: Drive business/corporate card spending in existing customer base with globally aligned approaches. Understand global trigger scheme/measurement and build processes in Japan and manage end to end execution. Create plans, execute and analyze the results for enhancement to achieve team goal.
- Conversion: Manage conversion DM and it's end to end process to achieve Conversion target. Work closely with local/central CSN teams and Marketing COE team to achieve value gen target.
- Early Engagement: Ensuring customer needs in the life cycle, build and keep enhancing Early Engagement programs for business/corporate customers to build the base for spending.
- Projects: Manage and lead ad-hock marketing initiatives/projects as needed.
- Other: Manage marketing budget and it's payment process. Support ad-hock business needs
- Critical Challenges/ Unique Knowledge & Skills
- Marketing background: experience in B2B marketing with finding opportunities through data analysis will be highly regarded
- Experience in developing effective marketing communication materials from scratch both offline and online with distinct outcomes
- Proven track record of consistently delivering results and strong commitment in results
- Fast paced and strong multi-task management skill, residence in pressure and independent
- Experience in leading driving cross-functional initiatives in multi-functional organization with success
- Customer-centric mindset, with proven ability to craft initiatives, programs that drive greater advocacy
- Strong communication and relationship skills (written and oral in both Japanese & English)
- Willingness to be hands-on and flexible
8 Million Yen ~ 9 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.