Our client, Global Cosmetic Company is seeking for a passionate Assistant Manager, Marketing Japan who can come up with innovative ideas.
Organic skin care brand
- Project Management
- You will be leading several marketing campaigns at same time. This role must be fully capable of running PDCA cycles independently. After each project, create logical and thorough reports using excels, word and powerpoints.
- Understand the difference between short-term & long-term goals. Come up with realistic call to action plan and responsible for the execution to meet the KPIs.
- You must be fully capable of working under certain budget, managing it and process of pithing.
- You will work closely with many different functions, including Global and Regional marketing teams, Retail team, Business development team, Supply chain team and VM.
- In line with Global calendar, you are responsible for executing campaigns in local market. Including developing press release, customer communication, point of sales materials and our own digital channel
- Ensure that localizations are best to its quality. You must be able to understand, judge and correct Japanese grammar perfectly as well as to have wide variation of vocabulary in order to keep our brand equity.
- On top of executing global campaigns, you must be creative and passionate enough to come up with local campaign ideas.
- You must always monitor campaign results and sales results and come up with idea to solve challenges.
- You must be flexible and fully capable of time management and balancing between stakeholders in order to manage multiple fast pace projects at same time.
- Plan, execute and manage various event using either external venue or store for customers and media depending following global guidelines. (i.e. Product Launch, skincare workshop, PR event, store opening)
- You must be familiar with creating event from scratch. Which includes planning scheduling, sourcing agency management and arrangement between stakeholders.
- You are also required to create briefs and manuals for event therefore you must know how to create comprehensive document or ability to create autonomously from scratch
- Store Openings
- Responsible for developing and leading promotion and communication plan for new store openings.
- When opening stores in shopping complex, work closely with the Property Manager, Retail team to maximize promotion result.
- Responsible for managing quality of local Japanese website by working closely with head office.
- Using Google Analytics, work closely with head office and maximize SEM, Seop and paid digital ad performance to bring traffic to our site.
- On irregular bases, you will be asked to organize social media content for global social media account. · Reporting
- Create a monthly marketing report and marketing campaign analysis and maintain a detailed database of local marketing activity.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in at least one of the following fields; Retail marketing, Marketing agency, Event agency.
- Fluent English skills in order to communicate with global and regional teams as well as to create plans and report.
- Proven experience in managing a fast-paced project.
- Experience in leading and managing project is a must.
- Fully capable and knows how to analysing project by types of event.
- You need strategic thinking and ability to explain logically.
- You must be autonomous, show initiatives and can proactively present ideas, suggestions and problems.
- Strong financial acumen and experience working under certain budget.
- Must be able to use full function of Microsoft office software including, excel, word, powerpoints and office.
- Positive thinking mindset with high communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility for multi-tasking.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.