Global Telecommunications Company
- Develop Singtel Japan marketing plan, which includes identifying potential customer segments and alignment with Sales and business in the go-to-market strategy
- Execute effective lead generation programs to develop qualified opportunities for sales team
- Plan and organize thought leadership events, customer events, seminars, business forums, luncheons and/or to achieve market communication.
- Develop and maintain actionalble and addressable customer database, and market information such as competitive landscape and analysis. Provide constant feedback to management market insights.
- Provide channel marketing support to in-country key channel partners.
- Source, train and manage 3rd party telemarketing agency to drive qualified leads.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and executing in-country digital marketing strategies (SEO/SEM, Social Media, eDMs) to achieve targets.
- Partner HQ and business on content creation (digital/social/below the line) to support the marekting plan.
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Candidate with at least 5 years of experience with good digital and social involvement and executional experience on integrated marketing
Technical / Professional Skills:
- Familiarity with enterprise telecom business in Japan and experience in telecom products/ services especially in Global Wide Area Network (WAN), Cloud and Cyber Security.
- Asia Pacific regional experience.
Non-Technical / Soft Skills:
- Must be a self-starter, outgoing, and versatile. Strong team work and communications skill. Ability to work across functions and with different key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English and Japanese.
- Digital analytics
- Driven individual with strong focus on returns of marketing investment and business needs.
Other Task-Specific Knowledge: Good CRM analytic and excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.