Global Travel Tech Company
- Be our leading authority on and owner of market research methods and metrics, including brand sentiment, product and brand awareness, and customer and product satisfaction
- Work cross functionally and collaborate with Marketing, Commercial and Product teams to deeply understand the potential of our Japan market including user needs and trends
- Support the marketing team to develop and execute impactful marketing strategies by providing a deep understanding of the Japan market, the macro trends, user needs and behavior. Work closely with the Product Teams to ensure Market and Product insights are fused throughout the business and product development process
- Identify and package up any key insights that are unique to a market that may inform our Global or Regional strategies across Marketing, Product and Commercial and influence the central product and engineering teams.
- Understand and investigate issues experienced by our users, analyze patterns and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct market analysis such as market sizing and growth, profitability analysis, competitor analysis.
- Perform data analysis to convert raw data into relevant metrics and insights such as customer segmentation and user behavior and translate them into actionable insights.
- Perform customer research (e.g., focus groups, e-mail surveys, usability testing etc.) with customer segments to determine obstacles, problems or opportunities for the product in Japan. Manage relationship with 3rd party companies who may conduct research on our behalf.
- Builds and runs queries to collect customer behavior and demographic information that identifies trends within targeted customer segments.
- Identify key findings from research and refine data to report to management and stakeholders.
- Partner closely with regional user researchers and analysts in Singapore and globally to create a unified opinion around our opportunity in a market
- Run a variety of research and analysis that will help us best understand what products people want, who is our best target audience, and how to reach them
- Reviews feedback from field marketing and customer surveys to identify customer needs.
- Analyzes market research to recommend enhancements to current or proposed offerings.
- Gathers, compiles and analyzes relevant research data for inclusion in presentations to stakeholders.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a consumer technology environment
- Experience working across a broad range of areas including user research, data analysis
- Strong working knowledge of market research methods, analytics suites, and data visualizations
- Native fluency in written and conversational English and Japanese are essential
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations and deliver on desired goals
- Strong project management skills and experience running complex projects with cross-functional teams across geographies
- Practical experience in driving a research agenda with real impact in a complex and matrixed business environment
- Experience in a Global/Regional structured company preferred, but not required
- Able to succinctly share and communicate insights at all levels
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.