Global Cosmetics Company
Market Intelligence Specialist
- Crunching quantitative and qualitative market information, from multiple data source: Consulting firm industry study; Beaute Research, Ecom data vendor, public sentiment...etc.
- Building and maintaining market intelligence DBs and control reliability of information.
- Preparing executive meeting presentations, monthly entity reports, included but not limited to P&C and market sales performance evaluation, and market & innovation trends.
- Building deep-dive analysis in fields (e.g. E-Com, Boutique, city mapping) upon market / management requirement.
- Improve financial system and process, including report automation, data accuracy of business intelligence system,
- Support new business integration: new Brands, new markets, new channels
- Strong analytical skills / data sense, and high levels of business acumen
- Strong information collection skill with good sense of converting information into strong message.
- Very sensitive to market dynamics / innovations, and emerging technologies, always extending boundaries of know-how.
- Must be a passionate and result driven individual.
- Very good communication and commenting skills. Fluent in English.
- Business Planning & Controlling Manager, Finance / Accounting Manager
- Similar function in other group companies
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.