Global Life Science research instruments and reagents maker'
- Strategic marketing: Main responsibilities will be the development, communication and implementation of annual marketing plans to achieve business targets. Equal importance will be placed on your ability to manage the marketing mix by target segment and the promotion of relevant solutions from across broad product portfolios, which inspire our customers to choose the company as a partner. Specific tasks will be focused on "customer first" activities, driving business and building our competitive position across Asia Pacific, in the Life Science market. You will be expected to plan and implement measurable marketing campaigns and activities such as conferences, workshops, seminars, direct marketing and work with KOLs. Key to your success will be close interaction with sales teams to ensure your marketing plans balance global strategy with regional differences.
- Product Positioning: You will be involved in positioning the relevant solutions into the Life Science segment. You will take new products to market and increase market leadership for our solutions. You will also need to look for new ways to establish positions in all aspects of our life science business.
- Revenue target: You will drive marketing strategies, programs and campaigns to capture market shares and achieve revenue targets.
- Budgeting & Forecasting: You will participate in the development of the regional marketing budget. You will also plan and manage product launches and sales cycles in alignment with the strategic agenda.
- KOL management: You will establish and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders, customers & business networks to promote the company brand.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology or related studies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales and marketing with an in-depth understanding of the lifescience market.
- Proven ability in managing budgets, analyzing business & marketing campaigns, planning and implementation of marketing strategies and taking products to market.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make things happen
- Self-motivated, independent and a strong ability to work well with others and in projects.
6 Million yen ~ 9 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.