Multinational Life Science research instruments and reagents maker
- Strategy: Development and implementation of portfolio strategy through specific territory plans and sales teams within Japan. Develop and implement strategies and initiatives according to market conditions, partner progress, customer needs and the objectives.
- Sales Revenues/Budgets: Meet/exceed sales targets by executing plans through the local sales teams. Increasing sales of NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) products by developing tactical plans to maximize revenues, monitoring and managing sales and expense budgets in the assigned regions, and validating successful selling channels, processes and opportunities. Analyze local market conditions and growth opportunities, and work with local sales teams and partners to capitalize on business opportunities.
- Planning/Forecasting: Responsible for the development and monitoring of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets of the portfolio, key performance indicators and revenue forecasts. Maintain and monitor the market dynamics (market projections and competitive intelligence). Work with local partners to plan and execute sales & marketing strategies and activities according to the company's policies and goals.
- Management: Develop local partner sales targets and KPIs, evaluate partner performance and drive partner revenue achievement. Initiate and deliver product trainings with local partners based on market needs. Work with distributors to plan and execute sales and marketing strategies and activities according to the company's policies and goals.
- Expertise: Acquire and maintain knowledge and possess a clear understanding of NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) technologies and validated field experience for Portfolio products and market segments.
- Communication: Organize meetings/communication channels to ensure effective communication across business departments. Maintain and develop relationships with market leaders, key customers, KOLs, partners and all key stakeholders. Communicate prioritized opportunities and needs to internal teams for product development.
- Ph.D, Master or Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology or related studies
- At least 2 years of experience in a Research environment, and at least 3 to 5 years of experience in applications, sales, business development or market development in the Life science or Diagnostics industry
- Strong technical capabilities and able to build good relationships with customers
- Good understanding of NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) technologies and applications
- Strong presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Good communication skills in English
- A team player, goal and results oriented
- Able to travel within Japan up to 50%
6〜 9M JPY
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.