Multinational Life Science research instruments and reagents maker
Marketing Communications Specialist
In health care market, the marcom specialist is responsible for the development and execution of outbound multi-tactics marketing campaigns according to the regional marketing plan and comply with the company marketing strategy and policies.
The individual should be a hands-on team player who has relevant B2B marketing experience with brand management, event management, creative design, copy editing, digital marketing and CRM.
- Develop and deliver all campaign elements such as eDM, landing pages, multi-media, media, web pages, sales collaterals, tradeshows, face-to-face events, and campaign announcements on time, budget and quality meeting the brand standards and comply to approval/ quality assurance reviews prior to release
- Work closely with Global/Regional and country marketing managers (managing multiple stakeholders) across time zones and provide input to align campaign strategy and communication design with sales and business objectives.
- Track and report campaign effectiveness in partnership with regional and country marketing managers.
- Collaborate with internal clients and stakeholders such as sales, customer care, marketing, legal, regulatory affairs, external partners etc. to facilitate quality and timely delivery of projects
- Responsible for local roll-out of regional internal communication campaign.
- Ability to manage multiple projects that are deadline oriented, and be flexible with changing tasks
- Minimum 3 years of relevant marketing communication experience with the understanding of managing events and campaigns execution
- Minimum level of education: Bachelor degree in business, marketing or marketing communications (Diploma with relevant experience will be considered)
- Excellent written and oral communication capability in English
- Proficiency using Microsoft office applications
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience with marketing tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, CRM and Marketing Automation is a plus
- Biotech/life science background is a plus
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.