※Applicants must be located in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global IT & Food Company
- Start up Company
- A vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all hands-on deck environment
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, insurance, pension and more
As Campaign Manager you will be one of the pioneers of the launch in Japan, in charge of defining the Online strategy during all the phases of the business: launch, growth, sustainability.
- Your areas of focus will be SoMe, influencers, promo campaigns, Online Branding
- End to end responsibilities for setting up and execute the campaigns - concept, strategy, visualization, performance analysis
- Understand the market, where we can meet our potential target via Online channels, acquire new customers, drive orders, meet business and growth KPIs
- Coordinate the creation of brand compliant assets for online campaigns, brief creatives and bring your ideas to life
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the online and promotional campaigns, give suggestions / recommendations for the areas where improvement is needed and optimize campaigns
- Work closely across functions and with Regional team to drive Online Marketing initiatives in Japan
- 5 years+ relevant experience in online marketing, campaign management
- Deep knowledge of the market and proven track record of launching successful online marketing campaigns driving qualified leads in the funnel (SoMe, influencers, promo campaigns, Online Branding)
- Good understanding of online marketing channels, tools and analytical reports
- Creativity and innovation are part of your skillset, as well as ability to think out of the box
- Responsible, structured and precise work attitude, with great attention to details. You are familiar with setting-up efficient workflow and processes
- Able to work independently as well as in tandem with other departments
- Proactive can-do attitude, and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills, confident user of Excel, Google documents, spreadsheets
- Past experience launching business in new countries is a plus
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Degree in business, marketing, or a related area
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.