Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Pharmaceutical Company
Control and direct all operational activities across the business to ensure that the strategic and operational objectives of the Country Supply Chain Management are successfully met. Major scope of responsible are warehouse management, logistic management (mainly import), purchase order management, and vendor management.
Functions, Duties, Tasks:
- Manage L&WH Team in Japan (1 subordinate) and deliver efficient and effective services.
- Manage and coordinate on-time delivery from suppliers according to pre-defined Requested ETA and ensure timely P/O management transaction and preparation of shipping documents ready.
- Collaborate with supplier, shipper, local custom broker, warehouse and QA team for timely goods transition and ready for sales.
- Collaborate with warehouse for warehouse relevant operational instruction and conduct monthly and yearly stock taking with alignment of relevant stakeholders and timely manner.
- Monitor and manager KPI/PPI for service performance review and improvement with warehouse, custom brokers and suppliers.
- Manage contractual agreement with third parties (warehouse, custom broker, scrapping company, suppliers)
- Lead and manage Non-Conformance Event Management (damages and quality issues) with stakeholders (Quality Assurance, Regulatory, Order-To-Cash) for risk mitigation.
- Understand and apply Global and Regional cascaded guideline for Japan.
- Anticipate issue and risks and collaborate with respective stakeholders for mitigation plan.
- Develop L&WH Japan team for sustainable service deliveries and enhanced feasibility to overcome from challenges.
- Manage and drive projects (Global, Regional and Local projects).
- Manage and control budget and expenses and engage supply chain initiatives and programs to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
- Expertise knowledge and experience in Logistic and Warehouse operation
- Capability of English communication in verbal and in writing
- Active and influencing communication skills for collaboration with multiple function both internal and external.
- Experience in people management role (preferable)
- Experience in SAP system (preferable).
- Customer focus
- Leadership (within Department & cross functions)
- Decision quality with timely decision making
- Business awareness
- Conflict management
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Delegation & empowerment
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Saturday and Sunday, National holiday, Christmas, Yearend /New year
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.