[Position] Manager Risk & Controls
[Salary] 10~15 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Consumer Goods Company
The Manager Risk & Controls (IT/Digital) is responsible for:
- the operational execution of the ongoing risk management and internal control activities (i.e., primarily advisory / review activities and risk assessment activities) to support the affiliate Consumer and specifically within the company's Business-to-Consumer (B2C) domain by self-executing such activities;
- establishing with the business teams, their processes for key business and technology initiatives, identifying and prioritizing risks, defining the design and implementation of an effective internal control framework (incl. clear accountabilities of controls owners);
- following up on any relevant identified elevated and/or evolving risks across the Consumer function or B2C domain in general (e.g. control deficiencies, new -external- risks etc.)
- seeking and implementing opportunities to increase the added business value perceived by senior stakeholders (both within, but moreover, outside of R&C) from the overall R&C activities deployed across the 'Consumer' function or the company's B2C domain in general.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in (Enterprise) Risk Management, Internal Controls, GRC, Audit, Accounting, Finance, or a combination of the six.
- Relevant experience in:
- 'Big Four' and/or other public accounting / audit / consulting
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMGC) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Digitization, agile (SCRUM) transformation projects
- Optional: multi-year international / global assignments
The Manager Risk & Controls possesses fluent written and verbal English business professional language skills (Japanese is a plus) and can present with impact, clarity by leveraging from materials prepared within the default suite of office tools (Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
Due to the nature of the projects subject to risk management activities in the 'Consumer' functional area and the company's B2C domain in general, experience with Agile / SCRUM and the relevant (automation) tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira, Confluence, etc.) is a must.
Knowledge of ITGC / IT governance knowledge, COBIT framework and audit standards etc. is a plus.
Optional: experience with GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) technology solutions (e.g. IBM OpenPages).
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Finance