[Company Summary ]
Global Parfum Company
Operational excellence in Product Management for Make-up to
- plan / execute / review all new & existing product management
- plan / execute / review national promotions
- co-ordinate Regional and Central office communication on products issues
- co-ordinate with other departments to execute support plans for each initiative
Direct report to Product Management Group Manager, Make-up
< Main Responsibilities>
Assume Product Management for Make-up to
- plan and execute new product launch through effective time management
- Prepare marketing platform / "Kikakusho" with product concept, launch strategy, A&P materials for each project
- prepare forecast for new product sales items and POSM
- prepare / monitor strategic product portfolio
- prepare national / local promotion programs to assist counter activities
- provide and communicate product information to relevant departments and sales persons for clear understanding of concept and sales talks.
- analyze competitors activities, market trend, and propose development opportunities to Regional and Central offices.
- proof reading and color check of Media Ad, Sales AD, DM, Training material and other POS materials (leaflet, counter tool and etc.).
- administer Item Master data management
- develop requests for new product registration, inner leaflet and labels.
- stock management and follow-up logistics by coordinating with Supply Planning and Central Marketing
- propose and control expense / budget for POSM (samples, testers and etc.)
- Other tasks directed by supervisors
< Development Opportunities>
- Product Management Group Manager of the company
- Product Manager, or relevant Marketing Manager of other LVMH group company
< Required Competencies>
- Action Oriented
- Functional/ technical skills - numerical, product technology and logistics operation
- Innovation Management
- Business Acumen
- Education : University graduate, with major in business, marketing or related discipline
- Experience: Minimum three years in cosmetics market in department stores (Make-up category) strongly preferred
- Language: Fluent in English (TOEIC 850 equivalent) Japanese native
- PC Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Personality : passionate about the brand, active, creative, flexible, structured, responsible, opened mind, well organized, likes cosmetics
Full Time Employee
6 Million Yen to 8 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.