Global Packaging Company
< Main Purpose of the Job >
< Key Responsibilities >
- Drive the consistent use and application of the global maintenance process and tools within own area of responsibility, compliance to TPMS process schedule. Serve as Business Expert on maintenance related subjects, as required.
- Drive continuous improvement activities and maintenance accelerators (like flexible maintenance) to increase system performance after maintenance and first time right execution in the field, in collaboration with cluster and central teams.. .
- Provide support to the field force to resolve maintenance related issues, ensure that process is consistently followed and applied to ensure rapid and permanent resolution. Audit the delivery of all types of maintenance services before, during and after the event.
- Provide support on reviewing maintenance recommendations for Service Contracts.
- Support competence development in maintenance for Service Engineers in collaboration with Cluster Competence Development Driver and FSO Team Leaders.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Industrial Management
- At least 5 years of experience in maintenance management/ activities
- Understanding of maintenance and reliability concepts
- Demonstrate Leadership elements of Change & Engage
- Good analytical skill, systematic & structured thinking
- Able to work independently & as a team
- Have improvement mindset
- Excellent verbal & written skill in English
- PSM knowledge will be an advantage
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.