Global Pharmaceutical Company
MSL (Medical Science Liaison)
This role has responsibility for all medical affairs activities in Japan as part of global/APAC. To become the science partner of OIKK KOL based scientific strategies and build internal and external relationships
Internally, have close communication with UK/US and APAC teams and provide the most recent, up to date information. Attend meeting involving projects led by global / APAC; conduct sales trainings and provide support for customer meetings.
- Planning and execution with global/APAC medical affairs and R&D department for data generation
- Planning and execution of local studies in collaboration with Global/APAC Medical Affairs
- Provide input of local opinions and medical trends to global/APAC medical affairs on a regular basis
- Be the lead as window for Japan for global/APAC studies; responsible for local execution
- Responsible of local data analysis
- Maximize the value of product by sharing information to the internal stakeholder
- Manage thought leaders and maximize their value for OI from Medical point of view
- Lead of KOL management and KOL mapping as part of APAC/Global initiatives
- Provide the most recent information to KOL and gather opinions of Japanese KOLs
- Gather most recent information, analyze and share the effective information to inside stakeholders through attending the congresses and events
- Provide necessary information such as strategy and positioning to the global product manager
- Academic support to all internal customers such as sales
- Manage pertinent inquiries from customers
- Daily communication with global; attend all global and APAC medical affairs meeting
- Relevant expertise and job experience in the disease area of tuberculosis, infectious diseases, respiratory, and immunology
- Excellent communication skill for interpersonal relationship and develop best relationship with internal/external stakeholders including international KOLs.
- Excellent English skills required; must facilitate global meetings with internal/external stakeholders including KOLs
- Excellent presentation skill for sales based on medical publications
- Sound logical thinking based on data and science
- Keep high ethical standards and balanced compliance judgment.
- MD preferred
- Have strong balance between strategic thinking, practical thinking and economic thinking.
- Act in a results-oriented manner
- Strong self-starter and able to find new challenges
- Efficiently carry out multiple tasks
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.