Global Luxury Brand
- Lead, create and execute seasonal merchandising strategies to deliver financial targets.
- Maximize assortment incorporating brand vision and business needs to deliver results
- Effectively manage SKU balance as of buying
- Analyze weekly sales to communicate to the entire organization and to develop action plans to drive business.
- Deliver a strong and commercial seasonal product story to express the brand message.
- Partner with VMD to deliver a strong in store expression by season and monthly with clear focus on key items.
- Provide direction through focusing and clearly communicating the priorities of managing multiple seasons.
- Assess the competition with respect to financial condition, trends, marketing and product strategy; react accordingly to ensure market leadership.
- Strong partnership and fluid communication with cross functional partners to deliver a strong product message to the market.
- Responsible for key KPI targets.
- Minimum 6 years in retail buying experience or equivalent role.
- Fluent Japanese and Business English.
- Ability to set priorities, foster cohesion and provide motivation to cross functional teams.
- Ability to make focused decisions based on Brand integrity and Company values.
- Ability to consistently communicate in a clear and timely manner.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Possess a clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them.
- Possess a working knowledge of OTB, planning, recapping and other Merchandising systems and spreadsheets.
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically.
6 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.